miércoles, 9 de febrero de 2011

MY EDUCATION


My true education and base started in my home, my parents taught me the basic manners like saying thank you and please, they taught me table manners and respect to my elders, I learned my first words and go the bathroom and be affectionate with others.

My formal education started in kindergarten, I studied on Liceo Ibero Mexicano for many years, in kindergarten they taught me basic things like colors, vowels, learn the principles of reading, and numbers.

The elementary also was cursed at the Liceo Ibero Mexicano, I had many friends there, I remember my teachers especially Miss Gladys, because that was the teacher that taught me more things, in primary I learned to add and subtract, could read and write very well, and also multiplications and divisions, I learned fractions, one of the friends I knew there is Dani Gómez, she is a really good friend.

The junior high was also cursed at the Liceo Ibero Mexicano, I also had many friends from other schools that today I continue to see in La Salle, I learned algebra, and tests and tasks were getting more difficult, but I also learned what is really study for myself and helped me because it was a preparation for high school.

In high school I transferred to La Salle, at first I was not suited, because it was very difficult but I feel like I was throwing coupling slowly, and right now I'm in the third grade and I’m very enthusiastic because I’m about to go to College , and I want to raise my average to get a scholarship.

I think my parents teaching along with the school was good because they made me grow with good principles and values, I think I’m on the right track, and I thank my parents and my teachers because thank to these principles and my studies I will be someone successful and a better person in life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario